It’s that time of year again…we are just one week away from the NEAF 2013 festivities. Two days of astro/techno/space oriented intrigue! Here is the relative schedule for the Meetup Opportunities at NEAF! I’m sure more will evolve as the event moves on, and people figure out what they are doing on the two days!
If you want to catch up with people involved with this Tweetup Opportunity, then check in often at the Challenger Center Booth. The SpaceTweeps will often pass by here and check in to chat with others. Please tweet @kreegan99 if you are interested in coming.
- Friday Night – Nothing Firmed Up Yet
- Saturday at around Noonish – If it is clear and sunny outside, then we will meet at the NEAF Solar Star Party outside in the main courtyard Just ask around and people will point you to it. If it is NOT sunny outside, then we can meet up at the Challenger Center Booth.
- Saturday – 6:00 – 7:00 PM – Meetup at Applebees for a happy hour event. Share a few cocktails before going over to the Challenger Center for dinner and great times!
- Saturday – 7:00 PM – At the Challenger Center – Dinner and great company, and after that, Sawyer has a special treat and tour of the Challenger Center lined up for us. Always the best part of the day!
Address: Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar Airmont 221 New York 59 (intersection w/Airmont Road), Airmont, NY 10901 (845) 369-7700), The Challenger Center is right next doors to Applebees.
- Sunday at around Noonish – If it is clear and sunny outside, then we will meet at the NEAF Solar Star Party outside in the main courtyard. Just ask around and people will point you to it. If it is NOT sunny outside, then we can meet up at the Challenger Center Booth.
For up to the minute information, please follow the hashtags #NEAFPosse or #NEAF2013 for more information on the 4th annual NEAF Tweetup